Gardner Denver High Pressure compressors have been the compressor of choice for many Ministry of Defence organisations globally for many years. Servicing the needs of many armed forces on land, sea and air through a wide range of varied applications.
Our advanced range of reciprocating compressors can be counted upon in the harshest of environments, delivering high pressure air at point of use whens it's needed most.
Where ever you need high pressure air or gas in the theatre of battle, Gardner Denver compressors will support you either through our standard range of compressors or by delivering a custom engineered solution to meet your exacting standards.
High Pressure Applications for the Global Defence Industry
- Air guns
- Ballast and stabilisation tanks
- Breathing air
- Centralised air systems
- Engine starting air
- Nitrogen - Rocket control
- Nitrogen - On top of liquid explosives for safety measures
- Nitrogen - Military aircraft fuel systems to reduce fire hazard
- Propeller masking
- Radar cooling
- Thermal imaging - Cryogenic Cooling Systems
- Torpedo charging
- Weapon & Missile guidance systems
Click here to read more in the read more in the brochure